This is a very refreshing snack/ pudding for kids and adults alike. All ingredients are on the title so it’s easy to make and you can use any combination of fruit you prefer!
Get the kids involved, let them mash the fruit and mix it with the yoghurt! We sprinkle ours with some dried fruit just for some extra colours and texture..
- 500g greek yoghurt, I use full fat because it’s mainly for the kids
- 1 cup blueberries mashed
- 1 mango peeled and mashed
- A handfull of dried fruit or nuts of your choice, chopped
- Line a square 20cm (or similar size) tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a small bowl, mix half the yoghurt with the mashed blueberries until well combined and set aside.
- Mix the rest of the yoghurt with the mango purée.
- Start spooning both mixtires in the tray, alternating the colours.
- Once you have used all the frit yoghurt, use a skewer or fork to swirl the colours to create a pretty pattern.
- Sprinkle with a topping of your choice and freeze.
- When ready to eat, remove from the freezer and cut in squares.
Use your fingers and enjoy the yummy, messy, melty yoghurt goodness!